Age Difference in Marriage

Home Forums Couples Age Difference in Marriage

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

PropheticMatch
    Keymaster

Is being too far in age can cause problems in a relationship? If yes, so what is the ideal age gap if you want your marriage to succeed?

Pam Malinda
    Participant

Personally i don’t believe age difference can cause problems in a marriage ,Lack of respect ,love and submission can .
    Lack of Money (Poverty) can too .

Ayanda
    Participant

age really doesnt matter but its values that are misunderstood.

Jediadah Beene
    Participant

I don’t think age is a problems the problems is when you don’t respect each other, thus the important thing in any relationship is respect for your partner,love,truethfulness

Zwanah
    Participant

The thing is, people tend to be interested in different things or topics at different times in their lives, so to me if there is that gap of 10years or more, the other party may even feel left out during a conversation with the partners’s circle of friends and we all know how that can affect a relationship.

Anonymous

Age difference doesn’t matter but most relationships with a huge gap tend to have problems because one is still young and full of life wanting to explore the world and other life has a different meaning to them. Personally at I think it’s not right at many levels for example, would you want your daughter of 21 years getting married to a 35 year old who has been here and there doing whatever.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Talk to the Prophet of God

Sow a seed into your relationship, your friendship but more importantly your holy matrimonial. Get in touch! email us at info@propheticmatch.com

NEWSLETTER SIGNUP
By subscribing to our mailing list, you will always be updated with the latest news from us.
SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?

Go up